Here are some links and solutions:
Step 1: Inhale quickly while at the same time cover the two diamond shaped viewpanels, this enables the juice to flow into the coil.
Step 2: Take the Juul pod out and flick it. This will remove the air bubbles near the bottom
Step 3: Proceed to inhale and puff the cbd juul pod VERY quickly inhale through the pod when you have removed it and are covering the bottom.
* Note: Step 3 This can easily draw too much juice into the coil so do not repeat more than 3x.
Leaking inside the Juul Pod Device:
Storing your JUUL pods in a dry place at room temperature will avoid many problematic issues.
If you notice any leaking on the bottom of the JUUL pod, wipe it off before inserting in the battery unit. Cleaning the inside of your JUUL where the pod enters and makes contact is important. Use a dry q-tip in order to clean the contacts.
Jull Pod Leaking during use:
Perform a gentle puff on the mouthpiece. Puffing too hard on the JUUL pods can force liquid up into the air path. Do not apply pressure or squeeze the sides of the pods, this will force liquid into the air path and cause the unit to leak. If a bit of liquid has come up into the air path you can try tapping the pod out on a tissue upside down, wipe it off and reinsert it into the device.
The CBD JUUL Pod is leaking when I use it?
A small amount of leaking from your JUUL pods is not uncommon during use and shouldn’t persist under normal use by following suggested drawing tips. If your JUUL pod is leaking slightly, you can continue to use it, but wipe off the liquid before inserting back into your JUUL device. Leaking can occur when the liquid is pulled up into the air path due to one of the following reasons :
- Puffing aggressively on the mouthpiece – try puffing more gently.
- Squeezing or biting the JUUL pod as you puff – relax your mouth on the mouthpiece.
- Squeezing the wide sides of the JUUL pod when you insert it – place your fingers on the outer edges of the hard plastic mouthpiece as you click into place.
- If you encounter excessive leaking after making these adjustments, please contact us.
Moisture in the Cbd Juul Pod bag.
CBD JUUL Pods can go through humidity or altitude changes. This can cause condensation or leakage. You can still use the pod if some liquid has leaked. Simply wipe the liquid off before inserting into your device.